Start / Menu > Find Companies > Company Details
THE SPACE CINEMA is the result from the merger of Warner Village Cinema and Medusa. The Space Cinema is owned by 21 Investments - Private equity firm led by Alessandro Benetton – (51%) and by Mediaset RTI (for the remaining 49%). The Space Cinema, the leading cinematographic chain in Italy, focuses its work on the viewer to whom offer excellence both in terms of quality of facilities and supply of exclusive contents. For this reason, in 2012 The Space Extra was born: a show schedule of special contents dedicated to culture, music, science, sports, entertainment and art. In 2014 The Space Cinema also launched The Space Movies, its new brand devoted to film distribution.
Recent The Space Cinema News
May 12, 2014
RealD and the Space Cinema Announce Extended Agreement Including Additional 40 RealD Cinema System Installations
Nov 4, 2009
The Space Cinema Signs Deal with Arts Alliance Media for Italy’s Largest Digital Cinema and Satellite Rollout
Italy’s leading cinema chain The Space Cinema and Arts Alliance Media (AAM) - Europe’s leading provider of digital cinema technology, content and deployment - announced that they have signed an exclusive VPF-based agreement to supply and integrate digital cinema projection systems across The Space’s 24 sites in Italy.
©Copyright 2003 - 2016
. All rights reserved.