Doremi, the world’s leading digital cinema server developer announced today numerous upgrade features to its software mastering suite. CineAsset incorporates all of Doremi’s essential workflow tools including CineExport and CinePlayer into one suite.
The comprehensive array of tools allows the creation,
management and playback of encrypted (Pro version) and unencrypted DCI
compliant packages from essentially any source. CineAsset includes a unique editing application for generating DCPs
and CineAsset Pro includes the
ability to easily generate KDM’s for any encrypted content in the database.
Added features included in the recent 6.4 software
- Updated render engine for faster JPEG2000 encoding
- CineInspect – DCP validation tool
- Direct DCP import with DKDM support
- Support for H.264 encoding
- Support for VC-1 wrapping (no encode)
- Extended command line support for KDM generation and
- Extended multimedia export including QuickTime (MOV), MPEG,
image sequences and raw data
- Support digital cinema naming convention v.9
- Improved 24bit audio support
- Ability to burn subtitles onto encoded image
- SMPTE subtitle support for 2D and 3D
- Support Archive Frame Rates for D-Cinema (16, ~18, 20 and
- Ability to download DCP’s from attached servers to the local
- Many other interface and ease of use enhancements
“The newly added features were a result of
feedback obtained from clients through their involvement in feature films,
festival entries, advertising and post production. We are dedicated to continually
providing the best solutions to our clients through constant upgrades and
updates to our product lines” stated Michael Archer, VP Digital Cinema, Doremi.
Doremi Labs, with its comprehensive product
line, is experiencing significant growth as it expands globally. To date,
Doremi has seen worldwide shipments exceed 55,000 units.
For more information, visit