Start/Menu > Find Press Releases >
Refresh this page
Burbank, CA—Oct 28, 2014
Doremi Updates CineAsset Mastering Software Suite
Doremi has released CineAsset 7.0, a maintenance and enhancement update,
to its comprehensive DCP mastering software.
The new version includes several enhancements, like support for Dolby
Atmos and Theater Key Retrieval. The
update is free for all current CineAsset 6.4 users.
is a complete set of mastering tools that create and play back encrypted (Pro
version) and unencrypted DCI compliant packages from virtually any source. The
toolset includes a separate Editor application for generating DCPs. CineAsset
Pro adds the ability to easily generate KDMs for any encrypted content in the
Also included is CinePlayer, used
for the quality control of created assets as well as the playback of any file
type supported by CineAsset. CineAsset offers additional functionality when
used with Doremi Digital Cinema Servers, including transport controls, file
transfer, and KDM management for the connected device.
Some of the added features include:
- Dolby Atmos support
- Subtitle Editor
- TKR (Theatre Key Retrieval)
- Ability to trim I/O for content on timeline (edit multiple
- Add XYZ to RGB conversion for export to uncompressed or Prores
- Add downscale for export to uncompressed or Prores MOV files.
- Ability to burn subtitles into exported video (MOV export,
- Ability to adjust bitrate higher than 250 for any framerate
- Direct import of external DCP to database without using editor
- Support to accept raw encrypted CPL.xml files in GUI KDM
- Schedule additional tasks at the end of the
encoding (generate DCP) including exporting DCP to another location and
- Support for multiple CPL DCPs
- Main Marker support
- Add default P3 to XYZ color conversion
- Allow CinePlayer controls to be on secondary monitor
details and features can be found on the CineAsset product page at:
©Copyright 2003 - 2017
. All rights reserved.