Start/Menu > Find Press Releases >
Refresh this page
London, UK—Sep 24, 2009
AAM Announces Commercial Phase of Digital Cinema Network Software
Arts Alliance Media (AAM) today announced that its Digital Cinema Network Software (DCNS) is ready for commercial deployment. The software suite, designed to efficiently manage the deployment and operation of digital cinema projection systems, will be showcased at the Fédération Nationale des Cinémas Français Congress (FNCF) in Deauville, France, from 28th September to 1st October, 2009. The software, built by AAM’s in-house development team, has been trialled over the past 6 months at selected sites of various major exhibitors around the world.
From the control and tracking of hardware and software across a circuit, central control of content and playout of each screen, circuit wide management reporting of playout logs and KDM activity, through to fault monitoring and Virtual Print Fee (VPF) calculation and reporting, the AAM DCNS provides everything an exhibitor needs to run a digital circuit, no matter how large or small.
The AAM Digital Cinema Network Software is an open, modular system and manufacturer agnostic. The software suite is available to exhibitors as a complete package, or as individual components, all of which are designed to interface seamlessly with other systems in the complex, such as point of sale or advertising delivery software.
Matt Sullivan, AAM’s Vice President of Technical Development, commented “AAM is extremely focused on delivering smart connective software that is vital to exhibitors running their digital screens as an efficient and integrated network. Our years of experience and the great feedback from the exhibitors who have been trialling our system means that our software suite now provides the best functionality and support to service their circuits. DCNS is designed to make the exhibitors’ life as easy as possible.”
“We are delighted to commercially launch our software technology into the marketplace, and believe that this is a solution that will help any exhibitor realise the full potential of digital cinema”, said Howard Kiedaisch, AAM’s Chief Executive Officer, adding that “This software suite is the perfect complement to our existing digital cinema offering, from our VPF and equipment services through to our satellite delivery capability. AAM now has the ability to truly service the end-to-end digital cinema process.”
Some of the key features of the AAM DCNS are:
Hardware and software asset management
· Tracks the location of digital cinema projectors and servers, as well as their configuration, software and firmware versions, upgrades and repairs.
· The software can also retrieve much of this information remotely from each installed digital cinema system (for example: serial number and software versions), providing real-time synchronisation of the asset database with assets in the cinemas, without the need for manual intervention.
· Robust monitoring solution, tailored to digital cinema operations, which provides real-time fault and error reporting of equipment and software in the field. This powers the backbone of a digital cinema Network Operations Centre (NOC), meaning that AAM can detect and often proactively repair any faults without interference in the cinema’s schedule.
Theatre Management System
· Web-based solution that centrally manages content movement, scheduling and playout within a complex.
· Application is interoperable; works with different servers from multiple suppliers within a complex, and can be accessed anywhere within a cinema site, or remotely if necessary. AAM TMS is an open platform, which allows third parties to easily construct additional services.
Circuit-wide Management & Reporting
· Back office package of centralised services operates across an exhibitor’s entire circuit in real-time.
· Gathers playout logs from every screen in a circuit, as well as archiving and analysis from a single location.
· Enables playlists to be created and distributed direct to digital cinema projection servers.
· Security key (KDM) management; KDM expiry reporting and distribution of keys from a central location.
· Allows exhibitor to collate and distribute feature films, advertising and trailers and monitor real-time screen activity, including current playout status of each screen.
· Full range of software to manage the reporting and reconciliation of VPF data.
· Includes full playout and booking reporting as well as CPL tracking services.
To talk to us about the DCNS Software, or to arrange a demo at the FNCF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts Alliance Media Contacts:
About Arts Alliance Media:
Arts Alliance Media (AAM) is the global leader in digital cinema software and services. It offers a wide range of software solutions to exhibitors which allow them to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and grow revenues, and improve the cinematic experience for their customers. Its software touches over 25,000 digital screens globally, while AAM’s network operations centre (NOC) supports several thousand screens. Clients include Cinépolis, Wanda, Hoyts and Odeon UCI. AAM’s latest offering is Thunderstorm – a unique online marketplace for cinema where exhibitors can browse the latest technologies to enable them to increase revenues and improve customer interaction.
Arts Alliance Media Directory page
Arts Alliance Media Web Site
More Arts Alliance Media Press Releases:
Jan 18, 2017
Arts Alliance Media Software To Manage Content And Film Scheduling Across Six Sundance Film Festival Venues
Aug 24, 2016
Shanghai Film Corporation Signs Deal with AAM to Deliver Lifeguard to 5,000 Screens
Aug 11, 2016
Cineworld Group Selects AAM to Deliver TMS Software to Over 750 More Screens
Aug 2, 2016
Jinyi GuangMei Selects AAM Software to Deliver First-Class Cinema Experiences Across China
May 17, 2016
Regal Entertainment Group selects AAM’s Theatre Management Software
Mar 21, 2016
AAM Brings New Digital Innovation to Exhibitors with Launch of the Thunderstorm Online Marketplace
Mar 15, 2016
Arts Alliance Media Solidifies North American Presence with Appointment of Two New Sales Managers
Sep 23, 2015
Arts Alliance Media Partners with San Sebastian International Film Festival for a Second Year
Aug 12, 2015
Fast-Growing Chinese Exhibitor Jackie Chan Cinema Selects Arts Alliance Media Software to Manage Cinema Operations
Jun 23, 2015
Dutch Exhibitor JT Cinema Centralises Operations with Arts Alliance Media’s Producer Software
Apr 21, 2015
Say It Large with Cinecardz®
Feb 11, 2015
Cinemeccanica Partners with Arts Alliance Media to Offer AAM’s Screenwriter TMS with Cinecloud Server
Feb 5, 2015
Arts Alliance Media’s Cinema Software to Power Over 1,500 of Wanda Cinema Line’s Screens in China
Dec 9, 2014
China’s Wanda Cinema Line Announces Long Term Strategic Partnership with Arts Alliance Media
Dec 8, 2014
Arts Alliance Media Launches More Flexible Software Suite at Cineasia
Oct 27, 2014
Mars Cinema Group Goes Big with Arts Alliance Media’s Complete Suite of Digital Cinema Software
Oct 24, 2014
Take Your Cinema with You. Introducing the Screenwriter Mobile Companion App.
Oct 9, 2014
Arts Alliance Media’s Screenwriter TMS is Certified Cinema Reloaded Ready
Oct 3, 2014
Arts Alliance Media Takes Cinema Advertising To the Next Level at the SAWA Convention in Berlin
Oct 2, 2014
Arts Alliance Media Digital Cinema Software Powers San Sebastian International Film Festival
©Copyright 2003 - 2017
. All rights reserved.