DIGITAL CINEMA – The Debate Continues
In response to a large number of calls to continue the highly energetic
Digital Cinema session at the RAAM Conference two months ago we have decided to
present a full day session dedicated to this subject – Digital Cinema - The
There will be four major sessions in which a number of specific subjects will be
• Update and Overview
• The Technical issues
• The Business Models
• Finance – who pay and when
• Alternative Content
• 3D – Another opportunity to look into the future
• Closing reception and networking
The conference chairman is Steve Perrin – Deputy Head of Distribution and
Exhibition at the UK Film Council.
Speakers include industry leaders from the United States, UK and Europe:
• Chuck Goldwater – President, AccessIT Media Services Group
• Julian Levin, Executive Vice President Digital Exhibition, Twentieth Century
• Millard Ochs, President, Warner Bros International Cinemas
• Fiona Deans, Director of Digital Cinema, Arts Alliance Media
• David Hancock, Senior Analyst, Screen Digest
• More to follow….
The programme reflects the key issues facing the UK and Irish markets which
although separate are intrinsically linked through distribution and
technological needs. They are amongst the most mature and advanced markets in
cinema exhibition and as such are seeking their individual solutions to this
global challenge. This one day special conference is essential for those
interested in digital cinema roll out.
The conference will take place on the 21st June 2007 in London– registration
opens at 9.30 am – the conference opening session starts at 10.00 a.m.
It will not be death by PowerPoint. The day will be one of debate, discussion,
opinion and questions and most importantly audience participation. Speakers and
panellists will examine the issues, share their views and experience – then
engage in Q &A with the audience for further exploration and clarification and