The cinema sector in the Middle East is facing unprecedented growth with over $3.54 billion of investments in cinema screens alone .
Cinema owners are not the only buyers of this. As lifestyle trends evolve resorts, theme parks, hotels, developers are including cinema as a key offering to drive business and footfall.
Join us at the World Cinema Festival to:
- Discover Cinepolis’s expansion plans in the GCC and understand their plans to crack Saudi Arabia's highly lucrative cinema market
- Uncover how forward thinking cinema operators such as Emaar Entertainment are bringing ‘never-before-seen’ experience and digitalisation to elevate their cinemas to the next level of excellence
- Gain insights on Motion Pictures Association’s strategic content strategies such as new live broadcasting to drive new audiences and seasonal sales
- Examine key digital marketing strategies at Novo Cinemas’s that increased website ticket conversions by 143%
- Plus, hear from Nakheel, Carnival Cinemas, IMG World of Adventures, Emaar Hospitality, Cinepax, Chapman Taylor, Luna Cinema’s and so much more!