Cineasia, Macau—Dec 11, 2008
GDC Technology attends CineAsia 2008 with a slew of new products and 3D presentations
GDC Technology (GDC), a world leading digital cinema solution provider, showcased some of its products and held presentations on a number of 3D releases at CineAsia 2008.
CineAsia 2008 (www.cineasia.com) was held between 8-11 Dec 2008 in Macau at Wynn Macau and the Macau Tower.
GDC had a booth at the Macau Tower (Level 4) to showcase its range of products that includes:
- SA-2100AQ Digital Cinema Server (www.gdc-tech.com/sa2100A.htm) – GDC’s new fourth generation advanced digital cinema sever
- Display Maestro SDM-4000 (www.gdc-tech.com/sdm4000.htm) – GDC’s powerful server for high-end Digital Signage & On-Screen Advertising (OSA) applications
- Theatre Management System TMS-1000 (http://www.gdc-tech.com/tms.htm) – GDC’s new comprehensive solution for centralized cineplex management
GDC servers were also featured at the Christie, NEC/Strong International and Panasonic booths in the Macau Tower (Level 4).
In addition, GDC did a number of 3D presentations with RealD and Barco & Xpand respectively at CineAsia 2008:
Presented by GDC and RealD on 11 Dec 2008, 11.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. at the Macau Tower Theatre, Level 4. The presentation featured exclusive footage from three Hollywood productions:
- “Monster vs Aliens”, Paramount Pictures International & DreamWorks Animation
- “Coraline”, Universal Pictures International
- “Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs”, 20th Century Fox International
Presented by GDC and Barco & Xpand at Barco’s booth in the Macau Tower (Level 4)
Last but not least, Dr Man-Nang CHONG, founder and CEO of GDC Technology personally gave a talk to elaborate on GDC’s new offerings at the ICTA Seminar Series on 8 Dec 2008 at the Wynn Hotel.