Cielo enables cinema managers and owners to manage their cinemas from their charity golf tournaments to their kids’s sporting events with any internet connected device. Since the launch of the software application’s beta testing phase, the development team has received valuable feedback from exhibitors and will launch brand new Cielo features and feature updates at ShowSouth in Atlanta.
New Features Previously Announced at CineEurope
At CineEurope in Barcelona, Cinema Equipment and Supplies officially launched the Cielo beta testing phase; a risk free trial period where cinema owners use Cielo to manage their cinema operations from anywhere with any internet connected device. Included in the beta release were:
- Circuit wide monitoring: giving the cinema owner a bird’s eye view of the status of every screen in their circuit.
- Add photo attachment to in-application NOC support tickets: simplify troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Feature View: show playlist and content playlist status.
New Features and Feature Updates At ShowSouth in Atlanta
The Cielo team listened to Exhibitor needs expressed at CineEurope and via US customer engagements.
This feedback influenced the new feature set and updates being demoed August 19th ShowSouth in Atlanta, GA:
- SMS and email alerts: Cielo sends SMS and email alerts to keep communication of alerts seamless, transparent and in realtime.
- KDM Management View Update: The “Renew Key” button communicates the cinema manager’s request directly to their distributor.
- Provide Feedback on Cielo within Cielo. The beta tester is part of the development team with the click of a Feedback button. Praise, complaints, and general comments can now be sent from within the application.
Interest in Cielo has grown to over 35,000 screens worldwide from Brazil to South Korea.
Experience the new Cielo features at Booth 29 at ShowSouth and/or sign up to learn more here: http://www.cinemaequip.com/cielo/