Cinemeccanica is pleased to inform that Cinecloud Server has been the real star of recent Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica di Venezia, allowing the jury, chaired by Maestro Bernardo Bertolucci, the people involved and the audience to see the extraordinary and movingly films of this edition.
Cinemeccanica, technical sponsor of the review and present with his highly qualified staff, it has used Cinecloud Server for the first time in the world in such a prestigious official event in the configuration defined to handle the 9 cinemas of the Show, collecting impressive performances, as:
- n.3 Cinecloud Octal and n.2 Cinecloud Single for a total of 26 modules and a movies library storage with a maximum capacity of 30TB;
- Movies copying process from library to screens with 10 GbE network and use of Solid State Drives (SDD);
- Dynamic exchange (swap) of films among screens in a few seconds thanks to the function of Dynamic Scheduling, without wasting time for copying movies in different screens;
- 150 films during the review with contemporary ingest of several movies in the Theatre Management System (TMS):
- Over 400 projections on time, for 11 days, with beginning from early morning till late at night.
A great success for the whole Cinemeccanica’s technical team and for a Server that no longer needs
presentation in the world cinema market.