Dec. 11, 2018
Register & Log in
Please login again. New Authentication System and User Account Options
We have recently upgraded our login system. An account is not required, but necessary to set your preferences and edit company information. If you have previously registered, you can log in again using the same email address and password. You can reset your password by following the "forgot password?" link on the login page.
You can now log in using your external account from
More services may be added.
for more information. You may still need to add (and confirm) your email address if its not provided by the external login provider.
When logged in, you can access your
page by clicking on your email address under the DCinemaToday logo.
A login account allows you to request edit permissions for your company listing. This permission is granted on a request basis to authorized employees and business principals. More information on requesting to updating company information is available on the Account Manage page. Once authorized, the companies you can update will be listed in the
section of your Account Manage page.
A login account allows you to set the order of the
tabs on the DCinemaToday Home page. You can set any tab as your default starting tab. To do this, go to the
section of the Account Manage page (Desktop only - not yet ready for the Mobile App.) More user-specific features are under development, so we recommend you log in when possible.
with any questions, feedback, issues, or bug reports .
Log into Account
Companies: North America
Companies: Asia and Pacific
Companies: Latin America
Last 20 News Items
From CineEurope 2018
From CinemaCon 2018
From CineAsia 2017
From ShowEast 2017
Full Press Release
Features and Technologies
Find by Country
RSS News Feeds
Moving Image Technologies
manufacturers and markets a full complement of cinema exhibition equipment and services to support the industry’s transition to digital cinema, including: custom engineering, systems design, integration, digital technology solutions for 3D, digital cinema, pre-feature on-screen advertising and components.
Moving Image Technologies
’ mission is to have the most talented, passionate people in cinema working to provide the best presentation tools for the cinema exhibition industry.
Moving iMage Technologies Home Page
Local Directory Page
Shows & Events
Refresh this page
Fountain Valley, California—Apr 21, 2018
Moving iMage Technologies is Distinctively Equipped for Modern Cinema FF&E
ver the past nearly 15 years, Moving Image Technologies has developed a full line of manufactured products, technical services and software solutions for the modern cinema that is unique in the industry. From design and consulting services to final installation and cloud-based monitoring, MIT has the experienced team and products needed for contemporary cinema requirements.
Custom Engineered and Fabricated Solutions
– MiT has the in house engineering to develop electronic or electro-mechanical solutions to our customer’s specifications. Whether it be a custom automation, harness or base/enclosure requirement we work with an exhibitor’s technical staff to deliver the solution they need.
– with hundreds of years in combined management experience and thousands of screens completed, we know what it takes to make your project an on-time and on-budget success. From consulting with architects through to final fixturing and calibration.
– From our manufactured products like our ALF/ALMS LED lighting systems, bases, automated 3D movers, dimmers, automations and power management devices, we produce products specifically designed for our customer requirements to be reliable and cost effective. Proudly made in the USA.
- We also represent the highest quality manufacturers of screens, seating, projection, audio and support equipment commonly used in cinemas today. Our high volume of purchasing ensures you get the lowest price possible and the convenience of one stop shopping.
– From our two facilities in southern California, we can pre-wire and pre-stage projects to ensure complete, consistent, professionally wired systems both saving install time and producing a more reliable long term installation.
– MIT stays on the forefront of cinema technology. Developing the first line of boothless products, cloud based software and a full line of cinema specific LED lighting. We were also instrumental in the first LED Direct View DCI Compliant installation in the USA and have developing solutions to facilitate this exciting new phase in movie presentation.
Moving iMage Technologies Contacts:
Jerry Vanderydt, Joe Delgado or Tom Lipiec
Moving iMage Technologies
17760 Newhope Street Suite B
Moving iMage Technologies Links
Visit MiT's Home Page
Visit MiT's Product Pages
Read MiT's Whitepapers
View Recent MiT Projects
About Moving iMage Technologies:
Moving Image Technologies (MiT) is a manufacturer and integrator of purpose built technology and equipment to support a wide variety of entertainment applications with a focus on motion picture exhibition. MiT offers a wide range of products and services such as custom engineering, systems design, integration and installation, enterprise software solution, digital cinema, A/V integration as well as customized solutions for emerging entertainment technology. MIT’s Rydt Entertainment Systems Division provides turnkey FFE solutions for new construction and remodels to include procurement, design, consulting, installation and project management. Based in Fountain Valley California, our 28,000 sq ft facility is home to our corporate offices, engineering, manufacturing, distribution, integration as well as service and support divisions. Our primary manufacturing and warehouse location is augmented by a global network of service partners & OEM manufacturers.
Moving iMage Technologies Directory page
Moving iMage Technologies Web Site
Shows and Events
Moving iMage Technologies (Fountain Valley)
CinemaCon 2018 (Caesars Palace, Las Vegas)
Share this page:
More Moving iMage Technologies News:
Oct 22, 2018
Moving iMage Technologies Selected as First Official Samsung Onyx Dealer
Oct 16, 2018
Moving iMage Technologies to Acquire Caddy Products
Apr 25, 2018
Samsung Redefines the Movie Theater Experience with new Onyx Cinema LED Screen
Oct 19, 2017
Guitammer and Moving Image Technologies Sign Agreement to Increase Sales of the “ButtKicker Cinema System”
Sep 28, 2017
Moving iMage Technologies Announces Enhancements to its “Green Energy” Product Line
Mar 25, 2017
National Amusements to Roll Out Cinergy™
Mar 23, 2017
National Amusements, Inc. to Implement Moving Image Technologies’ Cine-QC Circuit Wide to Further Ensure Movie-Screening Quality
Apr 10, 2016
Moving iMage Technologies Announces Kerasotes Deployment of Cinergy Software
Oct 22, 2015
Starlight Cinemas Becomes Newest Barco Flagship Laser Projection Customer, Elevating its Premium Movie Showings
Oct 12, 2015
Moving image Technologies Offering Full Line of Products for Boothless Cinema Installations
Apr 20, 2015
Moving Image Technologies will introduce at the Cinemacon Show in Las Vegas, A New Division Focusing on the Business and Operations for the Cinema Exhibition Industry
Apr 17, 2015
Moving iMage Technologies Completes Installation of All FF&E for Flix Brewhouse Cinemas in Des Moines, Iowa and Carmel, Indiana
Apr 9, 2015
Moving iMage Technologies Announces Industry-First 1000:1 Dimmable LED Light Fixture
Dec 19, 2014
MIT Announces First Sale of its Cine-Sation Effects Seating System
Jun 16, 2014
MiT Announces Green Initiative
May 20, 2014
Moving Image Technologies Introduces Cine-Sation™ Programmable Acoustically Vibrating Cinema Chairs to the American Marketplace
Jul 29, 2013
Qube Cinema Partners with MiT for Synchronized Multiscreen Projection at Comic-Con 2013
Jul 26, 2013
Moving image Technologies Chosen Manufacturer of the Year
May 7, 2013
Moving iMage Technologies Teams Up with Independent Act V Theaters to Digitally Convert Oregon’s Cornelius Cinemas
©Copyright 2003 - 2018
| Terms of Service
All rights reserved.