Moving iMage Technologies (MIT)
and it’s Caddy Products Division (Caddy) announce a new product line with numerous
new products to help movie theaters reopen, to protect customers and employees
in the age of Covid-19.
Joe Delgado, MIT’s
EVP Sales and Marketing, commented “The health and safety of theater patrons
and workers is the single most important condition to be satisfied in order to
allow theaters to reopen. Our new product
line provides everything a theater needs to fulfill this condition.”
The new MiT/Caddy product line includes the
- Countertop Safety Shields. Separates
employees from patrons at popcorn counters, etc.
- Mobile Floor Shields. Provides flexibility in
- Hanging Safety Shields. For locations where Countertop Shields not
- Hand Wipe Dispenser Stand. Dispenses wipes for patrons’ use.
- Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Counter Stand. For existing counters and tables.
- Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Floor Stand. Ideal for high traffic locations.
- Social Distancing Management. Floor decals, signage.
- Temperature Screening. Multiple solutions for either/both employees
- Seat Isolators. Straps and covers for separating active and
passive seats in the theater.